Your goal is to get less business, right? To tick-off your potential customers so thoroughly that they never want to do the job with you. Ever. Identify to make them feel dumb when they call you. Make them feel like they are wasting your time. In your niche your potential clients to hold up the phone and say 'Man, I in no way buy from those humans.'
Those are your goals right? Well, here are five ways to accomplish those goals.
1. Make sure the consumer knows how busy you are when they call. Must take this activity the first step to really ticking your potential customer off and making them feel super dumb. Really want to absolutely ensure realize how big of an irritation in the rear it's for you to in order to them. How dare they call you! You are in the middle of something really, really important. You're kind of be bothered with a new client right now! They have to hear the annoyance in your voice when they call. They need being sighs and occasional irritated grunts.
2. Make sure your tone is particularly short, very terse and very mean sounding. This will absolutely ensure they are aware just how dumb they are for calling you the actual busy you are often. The tone of your voice really is the key. Talk for ones potential client a particular example is would talk a new neighbor's dog which has wandered onto your lawn and defecated on your front porch.
3. Make sure you are an order-taker. Treat possibilities client like equipment would treat the entire group. Don't you dare ask an engaging suspect! Don't try to find out the real problem your potential client is facing. Never, ever try and discover why they need your place of business. If they compare a price quote, give them an expense quote and say nothing else (after all, that's exactly what a machine would do). Then log off the phone. Remember: treat them to provide a computerized answering system would treat them-only add a rude tone (see #2 above). That will likely make them feel really bad! Do this, and you, sir, are one step closer to achieving your goal.
4. Make sure they feel unheard and unimportant more. You need to demonstrate how little you care about requirements. And how little you care relating to business. You can carry out this by interrupting them when they call. You are able this by cutting them off once they are speaking. You can also do this by talking.A Plenty! This is super-important. Essentially the most important person to the phone call is that you simply. Talk all time. You need to utterly demonstrate how little you care on them or their takes. And above all: Do not ask them a subject. This is the importance. If you start asking questions, they may start liking you; or worse, they seem to think you are concerned about them.
5. Don't to be able to them. Don't even give them an occasional call 'uh huh' or 'hmm.' If you do, they could mistake your monosyllabic grunts for actually paying attention these people. Here are points to try will certainly show your potential client you aren't listening: just type on your computer to 'look up' something they need and totally ignore them; or, hum a song if you 'look something up' on your personalized computer. These tips will help you avoid any and all sorts of human interaction using potential client. Quite effective. Again, don't accidentally listen to them, you may inadvertently ask them a question, and also so they may feel like you care about them.
Undoubtedly, if you heard many employees at many companies interact with clients, you would (many times) think ticking-off a potential client and making them feel dumb was the goal.
Even though, certainly no business sets a mission to lose or upset potential clients; many times employee behave as if is the requirement.
Ask yourself: with this moment, which goal are your employees' phone conversations greatly predisposed to achieve-the goal of ticking off potential clients and making them feel dumb, or the goal of getting more clients and treat them well?